How to prepare for The Original RAD
Race® Edition 2008/9...?
The best approach is:
- to know that this years edition of the Original
RAD Race ® :
- will solve a typical administrative problem
- and therby enabling a "social" or "not-for-profit"
goal - aka "SocialIT"
- to know that clear application flow, ease of use and robustness
are very important
- to prepare:
- at least 2 development machines (usually - but not necessarliy
- with YOUR well-known set of development tools, complete and
in "full working order"
- and to bring along other material like:
- a small hub/switch and network cables
- a development server (if needed)
- a small printer, spare material (recommended)
- all other "must haves" (jolt cola, candy, banners,
- to take a good look at a previous
assignment on Day 1 (PDF - English - 244 kB)
- to agree before the Race on which team member
will be doing what during The Original RAD Race®!